Monday, October 5, 2009

Generation Next!

I am glad to be a part of Generation Next! With easy access to the internet, I am able to read a lot about my pregnancy and Jackson's development.

One of my favorite websites is http://www.justmommies.com/pregnancy_calendar.php. I can put my due date (2-5-2010) in the boxes and a day-by-day calendar pops up. The calendar says how many weeks and days Jackson has been growing and gives a tip, fact, or measurement. I like to check it out every couple of days to keep tabs on what's going on in my belly. According to the calendar, Jackson's crown to rump length is 20 cm or 7.9 inches and he weighs about 15 ounces -1.1 pounds. He is also starting to make antibodies.

I also like getting my weekly emails from other websites that tell me all about how the baby should be growing and some milestones to expect.

I must say that I mostly enjoy reading the message boards on several mommy websites. There are a variety of topics to choose from so I often spend hours a week reading what other parents have to say about baby care, health, parenting, and more.

I remember life before the internet, the dawn of home access, to the now widespread availability of the world wide web. Technology has boomed in the last 10-15 years. I can only imagine what the future holds for Mr. Jackson Lee!

No comments:

Post a Comment