Sunday, October 11, 2009

Me first!

Jackson's movements have been inconsistent. I assume that it is normal at this point in the pregnancy. Some days I feel him moving more than others. He is typically most active when I am crawling into bed but he has been moving a lot more when I am sitting on the couch with my feet propped. Just two days ago, I was sitting here on the couch with my laptop on my lap, looking down at the keyboard when I could feel and see him move. It was the neatest thing. I just sat and waited for him to do it again. He seemed to settle back down until I started typing again. He must love the tapping of the keys.

Today, I visited my parents and sister. Mom and Kelly are fighting over who gets to feel him kick first. They crack me up, really. I wish I could take a video of their bargaining. They fight over who gets to put their hand where. They talk to him, sing, play music, and even give him a little threat. He never responded to them. I tried laying different ways and giving a little poke here and there, but he just didn't want to play.

Jackson is already one loved little boy. He definitely won't be deprived of attention when my family is around. I really can't wait for them to be able to feel him move. For now, I will continue to enjoy the special mommy and Jackson moments only we can share.

Mommy loves you, baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment