Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby Shower Invitations

My sister, sister-in-law, and best friend have been working hard to plan my baby shower for next weekend. I am extremely excited about it! I hope that all of my family and friends are able to attend. I can't wait to see everybody (especially my friends from EKU that I haven't seen in a while!).

I absolutely adore the shower invitations. Kelly, Sara, and Megan did such a good job on them and I wanted to share them with the world.



This is my favorite part... It says,

"Diapers, bibs, bottles and more!
That's what typical showers are for.
But this one has a bit of a twist.
We are building a library; please assist!
Instead of a card, please bring a book,
Anything from fairy tales to "How to Cook."
These are for Baby Jackson to use,
Whether for enjoyment or helpful clues.
On the inside, please do inscribe,
Any message you would like to provide."


Aren't they adorable? Thank you to my favorite people for doing this for me. Jackson and I love you all very much!
I hope to see everyone next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment