Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Baby Shower

First, I want to say thank you so much to my wonderful shower hosts!  Kelly, Sara, and Megan- You did a wonderful job of making this day perfect for me and Jackson. The food, cake, decorations, games, and hospitality made the day enjoyable for me and the guests.  I know you spent so much time, heart, and money to make the shower the best.  I love you very much for everything!!! 


Sara, Kelly, Me, Megan

Second, I want to thank the gracious family and friends that joined us Sunday and truly "showered" us with gifts.  Your generosity will definitely help Jose and I be more prepared for bringing our baby boy into the world.  It would be a long list if I tried to mention everything I opened.  Let's just say that Jackson now has a car seat, motion soother, bouncer, sling, swing, bath tub, lots of adorable clothes, shoes, books, bedding, bath time goodies, and other necessities to get him started. 

For now, all of the gifts are piled (neatly of course) into the dining room of my tiny one bedroom apartment.  I really can't wait to move into a 2 bedroom apartment with Jose so we can start building Jackson's nursery.  I know it will be too cute!  I look forward to putting all of this good stuff to use when Jackson gets here. 

I have put together a slideshow of some of the pictures taken at the shower.  If you want to read captions, you will have to scroll over each picture.  Don't pay attention to my facial expressions- I didn't pose for any of these pictures!







I have the best friends and family anyone can ask for!  THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment