Sunday, November 29, 2009

Giving Thanks

As the extended Thanksgiving weekend winds down, I am sitting here putting off writing lesson plans for the week. 

I thought I would share the things I am thankful for. 

1.  I am most thankful for my family for all of the love and support they have always given me.  Without them, I don't know who I would be.
2.  I am thankful for the love I share with Jose.  He is an amazing person and will be a wonderful father.
3.  I am thankful that I have a precious, healthy baby boy growing inside of me.
4.  I am thankful for my job.  I know so many are struggling with employment and feel blessed to have a job that I love going to every day. 
5.  I am thankful for all of my friends-near and far, old and new. 
6.  I am thankful for you, dear reader!



Jose and I on Thanksgiving before I went to my brother's house and he went to his friend's house.

What are YOU thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment