Saturday, November 7, 2009

Touching base

I have been a slacker with the updates lately. That's mostly due to lack of news, a hectic schedule, and laziness during my free time! I just wanted to touch base with our wonderful family and friends that follow the blog. Jackson, Jose, and I are doing well.

If movement is any indicator, this precious little boy is going to be quite an athlete. Jose and I joke about what activities he will be involved in. Jose says no to "gaysball." I told him that in my family, he will definitely give baseball a try. My aunt has already bought him a glove. :) Jose says he will play soccer. I think he is already practicing his kicks. Anyways, can't he play both? I doubt he will be a basketball star, as both of Jackson's parents are 5'5". Football seems a little too scary for mommy! And if Jackson wants nothing to do with organized sports, then that will be alright, too.

Until next time... we love you, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment