Monday, January 11, 2010

25 days!

I didn't intend to post anything this evening when I stopped by the blog to show Jose the picture I posted of him. When the page loaded, I saw the pregnancy tracker on the left and saw the number 25!  Jackson is due to be here in 25 days.  Oh my goodness... it is crunch time.  We have three final things on our to-do list for this week:

  • Find a pediatrician (have any recommendations?)
  • Clean out my car and install the carseat (this will be easier if the snow melts and it warms up outside), and;
  • Pack the bag for the hospital (again... what do I need and what should I leave at home?)
At my check-up last week, I was not dialated.  The doctor simply said, "His heart sounds great.  He's not doing anything."  I take that as a good thing.  We go back to the doctor this Friday for another check-up.  I will let you all know how we are doing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment