Saturday, January 9, 2010

He thinks he is funny

Dear Jackson,

I want to warn you about your papi.  He really thinks he is funny.  He thought it would be funny to put a small watermelon in his shirt to mock us.  Here is a picture for proof -



Yes, you have made my belly grow.  And yes, my back does hurt after a long day.  But I do NOT walk around looking as terrible as he portrays.  Honestly, I think I look pretty good for being 36 weeks.

Really, your father is a funny guy.  He makes me laugh a lot, which you must like because you always start moving when I have a good laugh.  One day, you will appreciate his humor just like I do.  I can already picture you and your papi playing and laughing together!  :)

I love you forever,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Funny! My husband did the same thing when I was pregnant, though I don't think I thought it was funny then! LOL! :)
    I'm so glad to hear you're doing well! And, I'm glad I came across your blog! I will definitely keep checking to see how things are going! :)

    ReplyDelete