Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today is my wonderful mother's birthday.  I wanted to take a moment to wish her well today and always.  Happy birthday, Mom/Nana.  We love you!

Our family celebrated by having dinner at Rafferty's followed by cupcakes and ice cream at my parent's house.  It was nice to spend some time with my family before Jackson gets here.


Mom is making her 49th birthday wish!

Jose and I were able to finish off our checklist this evening as well.  The car seat was installed and the hospital bag is packed.  I have no idea what all I should take for myself and Jackson.  I hope I haven't under or over-packed.  The car seat base went into the car easily.  Let's just hope it is in there right.

Alright, the countdown is really on.  Jackson is due in 12 days.  He may or may not surprise us with an early visit.  If he does, we are ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment