Saturday, January 9, 2010

Catching Up, Part 2 - Decorating

I have been excited about decorating a nursery for our baby boy for quite some time now.  Since we are locked into this one bedroom apartment for two more months, we have to share our bedroom space with Jackson.  As told in the previous post, we made him a nursery area in our large bedroom.  

Kelly and I spent a few hours putting the bedding and decor together.  We spent a lot of time gluing the pieces of his name together (Jose had previously painted them) and planning what to do with it.  I have some small animal cutouts I want to add to his name, but I want to wait until there is more space so it doesn't look too cluttered.

I'm sure Jackson will be just fine without a nursery of his own.  Most parent's have their newborns in their bedroom for the first month of life anyway.  It will make the middle of the night feedings and changings a little easier for mommy and papi!  That being said, I will be able to make the nursery I envision when we move at the end of February.  Here are some pictures of what we have for now:










Thanks for all of your help, Kelly!  You are already an awesome aunt!

2 comments:

  1. 4 weeks to go! Im getting so excited to finally meet baby Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Jackson's nursery area! The bedding is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete